Internet Marketing Services
Internet Marketing is a combination of combining social media, banner ads, pay-per-click campaigns, search engine optimization, online and offline marketing strategies along with testing. With the right combinations in place, the results will equal more viewers to your web site. Long gone are the days where you could build a site and people would come. It is estimated that over 160 BILLION web pages are covering the Internet. Imploring the right strategic Internet Marketing strategies and tactics will give you an leading edge on your competition. Here at iMedia Works Inc. our goal is not only to help you get more eyeballs on your web site but to get right eyeballs viewing your site. Meaning, targeting the viewers – that are searching for your specific products or services.
Why SEO is so important
- Major search engines deliver over 450 million searches each and every day. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps you get a piece of the action over the competition.
- SEO helps you capture targeted traffic.
- SEO is a long term and permanent answer to your traffic woes. It helps you stay on top for longer periods of time.
- SEO is a much better return on investment compared to pay-per-click campaigns and banner ads.
- SEO can bring huge savings when you compare ad money spent on other traditional channels of marketing.
Greenville SC leading website design and development company – iMedia Works Inc. your SEO experts
iMedia Works is a Greenville South Carolina based search engine optimization and marketing company offering organic search engine optimization and pay-per-click (PPC campaign management) services. Our clients are located all over the world in varies kinds of fields and we provide them with unique and customized SEO programs that help improve search engine placement and ranking on the web. We like for our clients informed. Our comprehensive reporting of your SEO progress helps you know exactly what is going on.
We offer comprehensive SEO programs and several other types of Internet Marketing programs, which include:
- Web Site Review The first step in our process of search engine optimization is to identify spider stoppers on a web site. These are things like broken links, missing tags, non-optimized link structure, non-optimized titles and many other factors.
- Competition Analysis Competitors web sites, who have an ongoing search engine optimization program in place. This analysis sometimes offers valuable clues with regards to the right keywords/key phrases to target. Studying the competition also helps us identify key ingredients for finalizing the SEO optimization plan for your site.
- Keyword and Key Phrase Identification Keyword and Key Phrase identification is an very important element to search engine optimization. This is done by a strategic form of researching, using various resources in the journey for finding related and yet popular keywords and key phrases.
- Incoming Link Building One of the major components that Google uses to help them decide where to rank a site is, how many quality Incoming Links a site has. Achieving good rankings requires a good link building campaign. Our link exchange campaigns are human powered and is done completely manually.
This step of SEO involves:
- Finding potential link partners – these are other web sites that have a good search engine presence and who complement your web site in product, services and content.
- Securing the link exchange – this involves reaching out to other site owners or webmasters and getting your link reciprocated.
- Landing Page Optimization
There are two different types of page optimization:
- Page optimization. This is the process of SEO in which we actually optimize all the individual pages on your website. This is in regards to tags, link structures, images, body text, and other visible and invisible parts. This also includes Copy-writing.
- Landing page optimization. This is a page where we drive people to for a specific product or service. This process includes copy-writing, value proposition, call-to-action, link structures, tags, titles, images and other visible and invisible ingredients.
- Email Marketing Email Marketing is highly effective, highly customized, builds brand awareness as well as customer relations. Building your email list is an essential part of doing business. We will create a professional custom designed email newsletter template to match your web site. Huntsville Al web site design and development (a division of iMedia Works Inc.) will track the performance of each of your email blasts, generate reports and suggest strategies that will boost your email marketing into overdrive!
- Manual Search Engine and Directories Submissions This process is very a important step. In simple terms, it is telling the search engines “Hey, we are here come look at us”. Many advertise a quick and simple software service which helps submit your site to over 1,000 search engines for just a few dollars, but few will actually submit it to the top 10 search engines that command over 85% of the Internet searches world-wide. We manually submit your site in a systematic way to search engines and other important directories on the web.
- Analysis and Tweaking Search engine optimization is a long-term solution to keep quality traffic flowing to your site. Our SEO package involve continuous fine tuning of the web site based on rankings and traffic trends. Search engines often change their algorithms so we tweak your site to compensate to those changes. Therefore helping you stay on top.